Mystery audit is a research methodology used to measure and improve the quality of the customer service experience provided by company outlets. Mystery audit gives clients results on the performance of the customer-related functions of their business.
We are a leader in the field of Mystery auditing. We consider ourselves the voice of your customer. We develop your objectives for effectiveness against customer demand. Our information is your insight into gaining a competitive advantage.
● Our services allow clients to see how their business appears from the customers' perspective.
● We show you how our services will monitor and improve customer service and customer relations in your company.
● We show you the customers’ perspective about your innovative product and services
● We are committed to improve the quality of service we offer clients, by continuously improving our methods, services and programs.
Mystery auditing is pretty simple:
Our auditors go to visit clients’ stores, pretend to be an average customer and report back on the service and overall experience, we measure:
● On-site branding and operational compliance.
● Staff appearance, friendliness and engagement.
● Sales force effectiveness.
● Wait and service time.
● Overall quality of product or service.
● Cleanliness and general appearance of location—both interior and exterior.
● Innovative product/service selection and availability.
● Cleanliness, functionality and stock condition of restrooms.
● Up-selling of additional products and services.
● Customer thank you and invitation to return.
● Overall on-site customer experience.
● Just about anything that is important in your many locations.
It is important to know that each mystery auditing plan and scenario is different from another because of the industry characteristics and companies plan and request.
Get involve in this process, so you can achieve:
● Improved operational performance to maximize the customer experience, sales and profitability.
● Better brand compliance and performance, differentiating your brand promise to customers.
● Identified areas where new procedures, new products and/or additional training can improve your bottom line.
● Desired employee behaviors reinforced by rewarding store managers and personnel who deliver an outstanding guest experience.
● Correlated sales results to specific operational areas in your stores with Advanced Analytics.